[Scilab-users] thermal barrier

Liviu Badea Liviu Badea

[Scilab-users] thermal barrier

Hello,
Please help me with this problem.
   I have a thermal barrier that has five layers I want to do in Scilab the following.
Heat transfer; the stationary linear case
to graphically represent the conductivity variation with the thickness of the layers and with the temperature.

ReplyForward
Hello,
Please help me with this problem.
   I have a thermal barrier that has five layers I want to do in Scilab the following.
Heat transfer; the stationary linear case
to graphically represent the conductivity variation with the thickness of the layers and with the temperature.

ReplyForward

Compose:
New Message

MinimizePop-outClose

Compose:
New Message

MinimizePop-outClose

Dang Ngoc Chan, Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan, Christophe