String repetitions

Rodolfo Ribeiro Gomes Rodolfo Ribeiro Gomes

String repetitions

Hi.
I'm back to scilab translations. Now I'm translating ATOMS module and
I faced some strings that should be the same one, but due
inconsistency, they're differents.
Example:
- %s: Wrong size for input argument #%d: A Single String expected.
- %s: Wrong size for input argument #%d: A single string expected.
- %s: Wrong size for input argument #%d: A single-string expected.
- %s: Wrong size for input argument #%d: Single String expected.
- %s: Wrong size for input argument #%d: Single string expected.

With or without article, upper or lower letter...

Regards,
Rodolfo

Re: String repetitions

Could you open a bug report ?