Temporary closing of the lp translation

Hello

Just a quick email to let you know that it is normal that the current
launchpad project is closed. I am doing some important changes and I
would like to avoid conflicts.

Sorry about that,

Yuri Chornoivan Yuri Chornoivan

Re: Temporary closing of the lp translation

Hi,

It seems that some translations (at least Ukrainian) are still blocked, but I see the updates in Italian and Japanese translations. Is this expected?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Best regards,
Yuri

Le samedi 03 septembre 2011 à 10:59 -0700, Yuri Chornoivan a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> It seems that some translations (at least Ukrainian) are still blocked, but
> I see the updates in Italian and Japanese translations. Is this expected?
Hmm, it is not expected that people are able to update. It is supposed
to be close... Maybe it is because they are part of the team ?!
I just reopened them!

Let me know if it is OK.
I will explain more in an other emails but we have been able to remove
the obligation of the double quote '' into Scilab code. So, now,
everything can be considered as C quote!

Sylvestre

Yuri Chornoivan Yuri Chornoivan

Re: Temporary closing of the lp translation

написане Sat, 03 Sep 2011 21:04:43 +0300, sylvestre [via Scilab / Xcos -
Mailing Lists Archives] <[hidden email]>:

> Le samedi 03 septembre 2011 à 10:59 -0700, Yuri Chornoivan a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> It seems that some translations (at least Ukrainian) are still blocked,
>> but
>> I see the updates in Italian and Japanese translations. Is this
>> expected?
> Hmm, it is not expected that people are able to update. It is supposed
> to be close... Maybe it is because they are part of the team ?!
> I just reopened them!

Still blocked now.

Quote:

No translation group has been assigned.

This translation is not open for changes.
Ihor Rokach Ihor Rokach

Re: Temporary closing of the lp translation

Polish translation is completely locked too.

--
Pozdrawiam,
=========
I.Rokach

Re: Temporary closing of the lp translation

what about now ?

Le dimanche 04 septembre 2011 à 17:14 +0200, Ihor Rokach a écrit :
>         Polish translation is completely locked too.
>

> --
> Pozdrawiam,
> =========
> I.Rokach

Yuri Chornoivan Yuri Chornoivan

Re: Temporary closing of the lp translation

написане Sun, 04 Sep 2011 23:37:49 +0300, sylvestre [via Scilab / Xcos -
Mailing Lists Archives] <[hidden email]>:

> what about now ?

Now it works like a charm. Thank you.:)
hs_123 hs_123

hs_123

Get healthy life
番組名は「美味しい水にはワケがある 進化した飲料水"MCMのめぐみ"」 「約100種類ものミネラルが凝縮された天然サプリメントMCMを天然水に溶かし込んだ「MCMのめぐみ」。新しい水の価値を求める人々の間で、今注目を集めている。この進化したボトルウォーター&ウォーターサーバー
に、どんな秘密が隠されているのか。開発者や愛飲者の証言などによって、その秘密を解き明かしていく。」