Update of localization files for release 5.2.2

Update of localization files for release 5.2.2

Hello,

We are going to release in the next few days the version 5.2.2 of
Scilab.
I just imported the localization files on launchpad:
https://translations.launchpad.net/scilab/
There are 23 new strings to translate.

I will retrieve the files on the 16 in the morning.

Don't hesitate if you have any questions,

Sylvestre Ledru
-------------------------
The Scilab Consortium
Digiteo
Domaine de Voluceau
Rocquencourt - B.P. 105
78153 Le Chesnay Cedex
France

Hiroshi Saito Hiroshi Saito

Re: Update of localization files for release 5.2.2

Hi.

I think it is great release.! However, I hove no spare time...
It is, though adjusted as hard as possible.
Anyway, do my best it! Thank you for an announcement.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Kirill Kirillov Kirill Kirillov

Re: Update of localization files for release 5.2.2

Hi!

Please correct the following strings:
https://translations.launchpad.net/scilab/trunk/+pots/atoms/ru/+translate?batch=10&show=all&search=string+that
containS ...
endS ...
startS ...

--
Kirill Kirillov
<><

Le jeudi 15 avril 2010 à 01:26 +0400, Kirill Kirillov a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> Please correct the following strings:
> https://translations.launchpad.net/scilab/trunk/+pots/atoms/ru/+translate?batch=10&show=all&search=string+that
> containS ...
> endS ...
> startS ...
I fixed the issues and uploaded the new templates on launchpad:
http://gitweb.scilab.org/?p=scilab;a=commitdiff;h=03a5da6079e23d81360d2b9f0236a6973c0a97c3

Thanks!
Sylvestre