Use by default the GTK theme

Sylvestre Ledru Sylvestre Ledru

Use by default the GTK theme

Hi

I just made a small change on the Java GUI. If the Java/GTK theme is
available on the computer, we use it.
There are a few graphical bugs but we know how to fix them (just need to
go upstream on the flexdock bug).

Allan, I leave you the work for Windows if you don't mind (Cannot test
here)

Cheers,

Vincent COUVERT-3 Vincent COUVERT-3

Re: Use by default the GTK theme

Hi,

I just add a temporary fix for the main problem of Flexdock used with
GTK (no close button on tabs and exception thrown when creating a tab).

Vincent

Sylvestre Ledru a écrit :

> Hi
>
> I just made a small change on the Java GUI. If the Java/GTK theme is
> available on the computer, we use it.
> There are a few graphical bugs but we know how to fix them (just need to
> go upstream on the flexdock bug).
>
> Allan, I leave you the work for Windows if you don't mind (Cannot test
> here)
>
> Cheers,
> Sylvestre

Vincent COUVERT
Centre de Recherche INRIA Paris-Rocquencourt
Domaine de Voluceau - B.P. 105
78153 Le Chesnay Cedex
Equipe Projet SCILAB
Bâtiment 1B - Bureau 013