VB6 and Scilab

Rémi DELPY Rémi DELPY

VB6 and Scilab

Hi !

After some research on the Web, I can't answer my question.

Is it possible to link Scilab with a VB6 application ?

I want to perform my calculations on Scilab and receive results on a VB6 application.

Thanks for your answer.

Boyington

Gratuit : Hotmail plus rapide avec Internet Explorer 8 ! Cliquez ici !
Rémi DELPY Rémi DELPY

FW: [scilab-Users] VB6 and Scilab

ok, thanks !

But I don't use VB.NET but VB6.
I don't know if we can use it on VB6 because the language is different !?

But it will help me if I want to do it (if I can ....)

Best Regards

Boyington

From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: RE: [scilab-Users] VB6 and Scilab
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 13:19:41 +0200

Hi,

It will be possible with Scilab 5.2 to call Scilab from VB.NET

http://gitweb.scilab.org/?p=scilab;a=commit;h=7a0484d3a5412d86ad716bd9da1e7b66d4780d50

Best Regards

Allan CORNET

Un avatar à votre image ? Créez votre mini-moi !
Allan CORNET Allan CORNET

RE: VB6 and Scilab

Hi,

To call a C/C++ dll from VB 6  see : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/106553/en-us