When will Scilab 5 released?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Shiqi Yu Shiqi Yu
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

When will Scilab 5 released?

Dear All,

I want to know when will Scilab 5 be released,
or when should the translation be finished.
It can help me to arrange my time for translation.

--
Shiqi Yu
Shenzhen Institute of Advanced Technology,
Chinese Academy of Sciences.
Homepage: http://yushiqi.cn
Sylvestre Ledru Sylvestre Ledru
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: When will Scilab 5 released?

Hello,

It is a matter of weeks. I can't tell you exactly :/
Will it be enough for you ?

Sylvestre

> Dear All,
>
> I want to know when will Scilab 5 be released,
> or when should the translation be finished.
> It can help me to arrange my time for translation.
>
> --
> Shiqi Yu
> Shenzhen Institute of Advanced Technology,
> Chinese Academy of Sciences.
> Homepage: http://yushiqi.cn


Shiqi Yu Shiqi Yu
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: When will Scilab 5 released?

I think it's enough. After Beta 2 released, I'm fell a little nervous.
I'm afraid of not finishing the translation when the finial version is released.

Sylvestre, you can send translators an email when the deadline is coming.

Another question: Will the translators' name be displayed in About Dialog of Scilab?


2008/6/2 Sylvestre Ledru <[hidden email]>:
Hello,

It is a matter of weeks. I can't tell you exactly :/
Will it be enough for you ?

Sylvestre

> Dear All,
>
> I want to know when will Scilab 5 be released,
> or when should the translation be finished.
> It can help me to arrange my time for translation.
>
> --
> Shiqi Yu
> Shenzhen Institute of Advanced Technology,
> Chinese Academy of Sciences.
> Homepage: http://yushiqi.cn




--
Shiqi Yu
Shenzhen Institute of Advanced Technology,
Chinese Academy of Sciences.
Homepage: http://yushiqi.cn
Sylvestre Ledru Sylvestre Ledru
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: When will Scilab 5 released?

Good afternoon ;)

> Sylvestre, you can send translators an email when the deadline is
> coming.
Sure!

> Another question: Will the translators' name be displayed in About
> Dialog of Scilab?
Of course, they will!

Sylvestre



Vorona Aleksey Vorona Aleksey
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: When will Scilab 5 released?

Sylvestre Ledru wrote:
> Good afternoon ;)
>
>> Sylvestre, you can send translators an email when the deadline is
>> coming.
> Sure!

Thank you. I started Russian translation few days ago and question about
deadline was in my mind too. Good to know that deadline is not tomorrow.

--
WBR,
    Vorona Aleksey.