atoms xcos toolboxes

Emmanuel Delaleau Emmanuel Delaleau

atoms xcos toolboxes

I have developed atoms xcos toolboxes under scilab-5.5.1 and scilab-5.5.2.

They do not work anymore under scilab-6.0.1, scilab-6.0.2,or scilab-6.1.0. It produce error message that I do not understand or even let Scilab scratch

I would like to know if there are tuto to move xcos atoms toolboxes from previous version of scilab if there are known issues.

Re: atoms xcos toolboxes

Hello Emmanuel,

Thanks for this information, there is some known bugs fixed in the current 6.1 branch for Xcos blocks. Especially, for user-defined blocks using matrix in rpar (files failed to load) or using Scilab data structures in opar/odstate (crash at simulation time).

Is this your use-case ? Could you share your toolbox and report a bug on https://bugzilla.scilab.org?

Hello Clément,

My code only use very basic things, no matrices or data structures, and
it was completely ok under 5.5.1 and 5.5.2