error message? (in windows-tools)

Shiqi Yu Shiqi Yu

error message? (in windows-tools)

The 9'th message in Module windows-tools is:
"%: Wrong size for input argument #%d: String expected."

I think it should be:
"%s: Wrong size for input argument #%d: String expected."

--
Shiqi Yu
Shenzhen Institute of Advanced Technology,
Homepage: http://yushiqi.cn
Vincent COUVERT-3 Vincent COUVERT-3

Re: error message? (in windows-tools)

Hi,

I just uploaded an updated version, thanks for reporting.

Vincent

Shiqi Yu a écrit :

> The 9'th message in Module windows-tools is:
> "_*%*_: Wrong size for input argument #%d: String expected."
>
> I think it should be:
> "_*%s*_: Wrong size for input argument #%d: String expected."
>
> --
> Shiqi Yu
> Shenzhen Institute of Advanced Technology,
> Chinese Academy of Sciences.
> Homepage: http://yushiqi.cn

Vorona Aleksey Vorona Aleksey

Re: error message?

Another strange strings:

in 'time':
1.
%s: Wrong size for input argument #%d: Must be between %d _*or*_ %d.

2. (Inconsistent brace)
%s: Wrong size for input argument #%d: Must be between %d or %d.
'),

3. (Inconsistent brace)
%s: Wrong type for input argument #%d: Real vector expected.
'),

--
WBR,
    Vorona Aleksey.

Vincent COUVERT-3 Vincent COUVERT-3

Re: error message?

Hi,

I just uploaded an updated version of time.pot, thanks for reporting.

Vincent

Vorona Aleksey a écrit :

> Another strange strings:
>
> in 'time':
> 1.
> %s: Wrong size for input argument #%d: Must be between %d _*or*_ %d.
>
> 2. (Inconsistent brace)
> %s: Wrong size for input argument #%d: Must be between %d or %d.
> '),
>
> 3. (Inconsistent brace)
> %s: Wrong type for input argument #%d: Real vector expected.
> '),
>
> Vincent COUVERT wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just uploaded an updated version, thanks for reporting.
>>
>> Vincent
>>
>> Shiqi Yu a écrit :
>>> The 9'th message in Module windows-tools is:
>>> "_*%*_: Wrong size for input argument #%d: String expected."
>>>
>>> I think it should be:
>>> "_*%s*_: Wrong size for input argument #%d: String expected."
>>>
>>> --
>>> Shiqi Yu
>>> Shenzhen Institute of Advanced Technology,
>>> Chinese Academy of Sciences.
>>> Homepage: http://yushiqi.cn

Vincent COUVERT
Centre de Recherche INRIA Paris-Rocquencourt
Domaine de Voluceau - B.P. 105
78153 Le Chesnay Cedex
Equipe Projet SCILAB
Bâtiment 1B - Bureau 013