example of c++ interface with new scilab api

example of c++ interface with new scilab api

Hello,

Where can I found a *self contained* working example (with ilib_build
call) of a Scilab interface using the *new* c++ api, i.e.

types::Function::ReturnValue sci_foo(types::typed_list &in, int
_piRetCount, types::typed_list &out)

? All the examples given in the documentation are C interfaces, not C++.

For example I would like to be able to clone the code of
modules/integer/sci_gateway/cpp/sci_inttype.cpp (because of its nice and
lready written switch/case on all scalar types) and build the interface
then link from Scilab.

Thanks in advance

Re: example of c++ interface with new scilab api

Hello Stéphane,

I asked myself the same question some times ago and Antoine told me that the toolbox_skeleton
contains such an example [1]. For a reduced example, the "cppsci" flags is passed directly to
ilib_for_link / ilib_build table names, building cpp_find from the toolbox_skeleton is :

```
ilib_build("foo_scilab6", ["sci_cpp_find" "cppsci"], fullfile(SCI, "contrib", "toolbox_skeleton",
"sci_gateway", "cpp", "sci_cpp_find.cxx"), [])
```

[1]:
http://cgit.scilab.org/scilab/tree/scilab/contrib/toolbox_skeleton/sci_gateway/cpp/builder_gateway_cpp.sce

Le vendredi 06 avril 2018 à 19:24 +0200, Stéphane Mottelet a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> Where can I found a *self contained* working example (with ilib_build
> call) of a Scilab interface using the *new* c++ api, i.e.
>
> types::Function::ReturnValue sci_foo(types::typed_list &in, int
> _piRetCount, types::typed_list &out)
>
> ? All the examples given in the documentation are C interfaces, not C++.
>
> For example I would like to be able to clone the code of
> modules/integer/sci_gateway/cpp/sci_inttype.cpp (because of its nice and
> lready written switch/case on all scalar types) and build the interface
> then link from Scilab.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> S.

Re: example of c++ interface with new scilab api

Thanks !