getscilabkeywords() troubles

Dear ESI devs,

getscilabkeywords() ignores many Xcos macros, even public ones like scicos_diagram(), etc.
This came with Scilab 5.0 :(

While working on it, i noted that the scicos_autolib and scicos_utilslib libraries are loaded at Scilab startup, while scicos_scicoslib isn't.

Question 1 : is there a reason for this exception?

Still about getscilabkeywords() : It registers the xcos/macros with other Scilab macros, in getscilabkeywords()(4) instead of getscilabkeywords()(5).

Question 2 : Could we move them in the right 5th bin? This is not a back-compatible proposal. So i let you decide.

Re: getscilabkeywords() troubles

Hello Samuel,

Xcos / Scicos internal libs (both Scilab and natives) are loaded on demand; not at Scilab startup.
This has been done to hide Scicos internals (aka scicos_scicoslib) and Xcos blocks from Scilab users
and reduce Scilab "reserved" names.

The Xcos / Scicos entry points (in scicos_autolib and scicos_utilslib) are correctly listed in
getscilabkeywords() and on call they will load the internal libs on demand. FYI a similar behavior
is implemented for atoms internal functions.

For documented functions (like scicos_diagram()) this is a miss, the Scicos API which let the users
define their own blocks is supposed to be public and documented !