gsoc 2011

Yann Chapalain Yann Chapalain

gsoc 2011

Hello,

I'm interested by the google summer of code 2011, and I would like contribute to the open source community.

I suggest a project which could be interesting for some company : update the software called Dakota.

Indeed, It permits to make some calculations, in particular with Matlab skills, and It uses by lot of professionals.

Nevertheless, following the demand which increasing, my contribution consists to add the Scilab skills to substitute the Matlab skills.

Thanks to my work, it will be possible to use Dakota with free software.

To help me, I'm waiting your propositions or ideas, if you have some of them.

Regards,

Yann

Re: gsoc 2011

Le lundi 04 avril 2011 à 11:49 +0200, Yann Chapalain a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I'm interested by the google summer of code 2011, and I would like
> contribute to the open source community.
>
> I suggest a project which could be interesting for some company :
> update the software called Dakota.
Update the software ?
The goal is this project is to link Dakota into Scilab.
Please contact Dakota people if you want to update it.

> To help me, I'm waiting your propositions or ideas, if you have some
> of them.
Please see:
http://wiki.scilab.org/Contributor%20-%20Dakota

Sylvestre