information

Malec Lukáš Malec Lukáš

information

Good afternoon,

I have a question about free software Scilab. We are a private high school in Czech Republic, and we have in plan to practice teaching of mathematic in this Scilab software. My question sounds - is this free software for school licence (around thirty places) free of payment. In the case no, please say me the price, and some contact information for this action.

Thank you very much. Best regards,
Lukáš Malec

Re: information

Le vendredi 27 février 2009 à 16:49 +0100, Malec Lukáš a écrit :
> Good afternoon,
>
> I have a question about free software Scilab. We are a private high
> school in Czech Republic, and we have in plan to practice teaching of
> mathematic in this Scilab software. My question sounds - is this free
> software for school licence (around thirty places) free of payment. In
> the case no, please say me the price, and some contact information for
> this action.
Scilab is free; ie you don't have to pay anything and access to the
source is granted.

Sylvestre