scalar = {a, b, c, d} => [%t %f %f %t] instead of a boolean scalar?

scalar = {a, b, c, d} => [%t %f %f %t] instead of a boolean scalar?

Hello,

Would there be any contraindication to getting an element-wise answer from

--> orien=={"r",1,"c",2}
  ans  =

instead of the global observed one, in Scilab 6.0?
At least when the LHS is not an heterogeneous  container (list, tlist,
mlist, cell, struct)?

I mean: It would be handy here to get a boolean vector, instead of a scalar.

It likely deserves a thorough analysis, but what's your first feeling
about this?

Re: scalar = {a, b, c, d} => [%t %f %f %t] instead of a boolean scalar?

Le 02/11/2018 à 16:06, Samuel Gougeon a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> Would there be any contraindication to getting an element-wise answer
> from
>
> --> orien=={"r",1,"c",2}
>  ans  =
>
> instead of the global observed one, in Scilab 6.0?
> At least when the LHS is not an heterogeneous  container (list, tlist,
> mlist, cell, struct)?
>
> I mean: It would be handy here to get a boolean vector, instead of a
> scalar.
>
> It likely deserves a thorough analysis, but what's your first feeling
> about this?

Please forget my question. I am afraid that there would be other endless
questions beyond it,
for instance, what should be expected from
1 = { [2 1 3 0], "r", 1} ?
Why not
?
So... Please just forget.