scinotes module compilation

Diganta Dutta Diganta Dutta

scinotes module compilation

Hi,

Instead of compiling the whole of Scilab from source, is there any way to compile only one module, for eg:- scinotes ?
Because messages like Error: Modelica compiler (ocamlc) and Java package/jar jogl2 used by Scilab 3D rendering not available are being shown

Thank You!

Re: scinotes module compilation

Hi Diganta,

After compiling Scilab a first time, you could `make -C modules/scinotes` to compile only Scinotes.
If you wish to build all the java components, use `make -C modules/prebuildjava` to recompile all
the java source codes.

About modelica compiler, you could disable it using `./configure --without-modelica`. JoGL is
required in GUI mode and is usually shipped by the thirdparties. Did you get the svn thirdparties ?

Le vendredi 23 juin 2017 à 00:07 -0700, Diganta Dutta a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Instead of compiling the whole of Scilab from source, is there any way to
> compile only one module, for eg:- scinotes ?
> Because messages like Error: Modelica compiler (ocamlc) and Java package/jar
> jogl2 used by Scilab 3D rendering not available are being shown
>
> Thank You!

Diganta Dutta Diganta Dutta

Re: scinotes module compilation

Hi,

Yes, I got the svn third parties and it's working fine now.

Thank You!