spreadsheet

rwkk rwkk

spreadsheet

I use Scilab in my work with students. We write very fine scripts in Scilab language. For example we use them in geodetic adjustment. But for more professional character our programs need something like spreadsheet. We know about (not implemented in Scilab) TkTable 2D table widget. We think, that spreadsheet (which is absent in Matlab) would be useful Scilab extensions.

k.k

Re: spreadsheet

[hidden email] a écrit :

> I use Scilab in my work with students. We write very fine scripts in
> Scilab language. For example we use them in geodetic adjustment. But
> for more professional character our programs need something like
> spreadsheet. We know about (not implemented in Scilab) TkTable 2D
> table widget. We think, that spreadsheet (which is absent in Matlab)
> would be useful Scilab extensions.
>
> k.k
>
> **

You can use the Tktable package in Scilab, you just have to install it in
the $SCI/tcl folder, then a

package require Tktable

in your tcl script will load the package. But if you need some already
integrated
stuff in Scilab, take a look at the XMLlab project (http://xmllab.org)

Laboratoire de Mathématiques Appliquées
Université de Technologie de Compiègne