unsuscribtion

Ngazou, Bilel Ngazou, Bilel

unsuscribtion

Please would you unsuscribe me from the mailing list please

Bilel Ngazou

ETGP -  Pre-design Pre-sizing

intern

gareste gareste

Re: unsuscribtion

Hi,
Sending a mail to [hidden email] will show you how to do this.
You also received a mail when you subscribed indicating how to unsub.

Simon

--
Simon Gareste
Support & Development Engineer
Ngazou, Bilel Ngazou, Bilel

RE: unsuscribtion

Thank you Simon !!

Samuel GOUGEON-3 Samuel GOUGEON-3

Re: unsuscribtion

Simon GARESTE <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hi,
> Sending a mail to [hidden email] will show you how to do this.
> You also received a mail when you subscribed indicating how to unsub.

None of these work for me, yet from the same email account and with the same
identity than the one from which i have subscribed.
Same thing for dev@.

SG